9.27.2004

Wonderful Weeked, for a while

Lessee... This weekend went pretty well. I was in a damn cheery mood, that's for sure! I had a couple of appointments on Friday that were actually really interesting. I sat in on a psychological assessment, and it was great to see Deb in action (on someone other than me). I want so bad to master this therapy stuff and be good, like her. Saturday morning I had to be up Early for the Writing Proficiency Exam. Blach. 5 of the most boring and uninspiring topics. I finally chose to write about 'my ideal university'. Basically, I wanted something that involved opinion and not fact. I better have passed that damn thing!! I missed an Ani DiFranco concert to take it! Afterward, MC, Erin and Erin's fellow and I went to breakfast. Mmm... french toast! Hit a yard sale, too. MC got this awesome trunk that needs a little repair, but will be fun. I finally got my bike back from the Ohio house and decided to go for a short ride to the beach. The weather was Great -warm, not hot, sunny, cloudless, light breeze. The water was even warm! I was shocked!! It made me almost sorry to not have my suit on for swimming. After some reading, I was inspired to ride to Presque Isle. Damn, did it feel good! All that fresh air and sunshine (and early wake-up call) was begging for a nap, which Bella and I shared. Sunday called for some more riding, and back home I got a lot of cleaning done in my room. Clean sheets, organized closet, a floor, . . . good things.

No comments: