12.06.2004

. . . like a ROCK Star!

Weekend Events:

Friday --> Drag show on campus. It was fabulous!! Packed with people, the lighting was lacking, but the decorations were great -like a high school dance! The ladies all looked fantastic, of course. A few highlights: 1. the gal who synced "Barbie Girl" while dancing all stiff like a Barbie doll, wearing a horrid 80s gown and a wig sprayed to get amazing hight and width. 2. Mimi. YOW. Voted the world's most beautiful transsexual and they weren't kidding!! I'd freakin' LUV to have a bod like hers. 3. Audience participation -Spencer getting a standing 'lap'-dance from a queen in clear plastic clothing; Rach and I doing backup for Cher; the guy who got straddled.

Saturday --> Grinder, the band that Darren McCarty (dude, he's a RedWing. sheesh) is lead singer for. The bar was just PACKED with people, a mostly older crowd, but a sick amount of people. Beer was cheap, so we had many. The crowd was sooo bad that my girl and I had to hop the rail to get down on the dance floor. The bouncers were attempting to restrict access, saying it was too crowded. wtf. Good thing I have the type of bro who has taught me you do what you need to do to get a good view. I tried getting some other people to help me rush, but they were wimpy. So, we just climbed on in!

While we were shaking our thang, some thug guy waved me over (shit! security!) and asks 'how many are in my party?' 2 (shit! I shouldn't be telling him anything! Shut up!). Well, I'm security for the band -are you interested in partying with us afterward? Um. Yes. So, after the show, we got talking to some of the guys in the lobby, went upstairs to a psuedo-party room (I now know the secret code -oh yea!), drank free beer and chummed with the fellas, went out to the parking lot where their huge RV was parked and kept on partying. It was EXTREMELY interesting! Finally left at 5 to go home and c.r.a.s.h.

Sunday --> Hung. Over.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Oh come on, that only happens to people on TV!
j
http://saintvodkaofthemartini.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

That was actually the 2nd time I partied with the band... I realized the morning after that the common factor between those two occasions was my red pants. Hot-cha-cha! Those pups have proven to be a gooooooood buy!
Lesson to the reader: invest in bright, tight, red pants.

Jess said...

What??