2.26.2006

At a loss.

Went home this last weekend to see the folks, drink some beer, and give a pint of myself to my community. The pint-giving went quite well, despite the criticisms of my good mood and overall chattiness. I get to give one more before Kenya, and then it will be 3 years without. That's a disappointment, but I have a feeling it will be worth it. ;)

I had a really good conversation with mum, too. I feel now that I've done my share and, while I'm not happy with the results, I at least have come to terms with it. Life is all about change -that's what makes it interesting.

Future plans include some trips to Chicago and a final visit to MQT. Time to stop procrastinating and realize, I'll be sorry once I'm gone. And on that note.. I'd better get back to studying.

1 comment:

jo said...

Hey, that's what I'm here for. ;-) And, please, we may comment - - you might say tease - - but we enjoy hearing your chatter! We'll miss it! xoxox