10.01.2004

Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

I'm in Mini-soda. Hi Mom, Hi Dad! I needed time away from Marquette and missed Jeffner most terribly. Thankfully, she is located in Mini-soda, the state I happened to decide to visit. What a coincidence! I just got notice, as well, that I will get to travel to Lansing next weekend and improve my voxing skills. Cool, eh? Got my plane and hotel paid for. Sweet ass!! It means two weekends of half-shifts at work, though... that makes me nervous. Hope the boss doesn't mind! Oh! Good news! I have some creepy looking white growth on my left tonsil. Nasty looking. Jeffner says it is strep throat. I feel really healthy today, though, so I am denying the accusation. I'm too cool to be sick. AND, I more than met my quota of sickyness earlier this year. OK. Nap time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get to the doctor! 'mum'
Quick! 'dad'