4.26.2005

Holy Moly!

My goodness!

It's been Bjorkapalooza here on the island. (yes, it IS an island!!) They swarmed in and made themselves at home- which is good, cause this family doesn't cater. But, man! They can be LOUD and talk a LOT and, whooo, you better keep close tabs on the wine bottles... I'm tellin' ya.

Damn good times though. Thursday night the first 3 arrived, so we had 2 bottles of wine in honor. Friday, we got another, so there went a bottle. Saturday was the party and... yea. wow. Half !surprise! and half 'this is your life'. Add in the bottle of wine that was consumed in the preparations... All night long we partied. Sunday.. there was more.

Oh, yes, and with half the folks coming from southern states and being afraid of weather below 60*, of course we got snow. What's that? Snow? Yes. SNOW. And it STUCK. The baseball game got snowed out (darn). Just rain since the weekend, so the snow is gone and the blossoms and flowers have recovered.

They'll hate me for saying this, but... why do old people luv to talk about their butts?? I haven't had this much butt talk since I lived with Arlene. My god...

AND! I am leaving for Italy on Saturday, so I have to spend the rest of the week packing. Yipes!! A lot to do in a little bit of time. (I don't handle packing well, btw) But I am so so so so so so so so so so excited to go!

No comments: