4.28.2005

Leaving on a jet plane

A day and a half, and I am outta here. I'm headed off to Europe to play and get the hell out of Dodge. 2 weeks abroad is a much needed vacation from my life. The stress, the decisions, the frustrations, the lack of life... it's weighing heavy. I'm gonna get gone and be with my dearest friend in a country where nobody knows my name or expects anything of me. I'm gonna try to blend in, have fun, see the sights and just *be*.

In the meantime, poor Hugo feels my stresses. I think I was a bit more aggressive than usual last night at dance. I went with a chip on my shoulder and, unlike the week before, was unable to Hustle it off. We are Finally moving beyong swing to ballroom moves, just in time for me to be gone. But, the partner in groove has sworn to attend class and learn and teach me many a move when I return.

Until next time...

No comments: