4.11.2005

Uncomfortably numb :(

I got to play with spray paint yesterday! FUN, right? It was a med/lrg sized wicker shelf, formerly of a icky teal-green color. I thought, "hey, wicker, that's lacey, open and will take mere minutes to paint!" Ha ha, silly me.

3 cans of black semi-gloss spray paint later... It is basically done. There are sneaky places that refused color, and entire bottoms of shelves, but, it is basically done.

So, you know how people on TV always wear face masks while spray painting? For safety or whatever? 24 hours later, I'm wondering if I should have done that... My finger, the Master Commander of the Spray Paint Can (formerly known as "pointer" or "index"), is still numb. Uncomfortably so. Well, the tip of it anyway; the last joint, or, more specifically, the distal portion of said joint.

Not cool.

I also am feeling more stupid than usual. I'd say we should be having a funeral for all those brain cells that were massacred yesterday. I'm hoping for some regeneration, but, I'll admit there's some trepidation there. In the meantime I'm abstaining from Alcohol & Other Drugs while upping my consumption of h2o. That's good, right?

No comments: